Personal Branding is the practice of people marketing themselves and their careers as brands.
My name is Warren Kilian, i’m 29 years old and work out of Durban, South Africa. Im applying 10 years of business experience in the corporate, SME and startup space to help individuals build Personal Brands.
In todays digitally connected and empowered world everybody needs a Personal Brand. A digital presence that represents you and what you stand for can be the difference between winning your next client or fading into the competitive landscape. Being an authority, having an opinion and sharing your vision with your audience can position you as a thought leader and generate leads for your business.
Im wired to think strategically, generate ideas, communicate effectively and get excited about data and analytics. I have worked for, and with, some of the countries biggest brands and held positions such as Digital Marketing Executive, Head of eCommerce and Strategic Consultant.
Businesses i have worked with:
- Coricraft Group – South African retailer
- Dial a Bed – South African bed retailer
- Volpes – South African homeware retailer
- League Digital – Digital Agency
- MPULL – Inbound marketing agency
- Promasidor – FMCG in Africa
- PG Building Glass – South African glass manufacturer
- Barloworld Power – South African generator manufacturer
- EarthTouch – Wildlife film business
- Inoxico – Supply chain governance business in Africa
- Cinnober – Swedish FinTech business
- ASATA – South African Travel Agents Association
- SATIB – South African Tourism Insurance Brokers
- V&A Waterfront – South African landmark
- Core Capital – HR consultancy
- Niassa – Wilderness trust
- Culp – Recruitment marketing
- Luna – Prescription bed startup
- Yreeka – Digital Transformation Agency
- Hive Connect – Technology Enablement
- SAB – South African Breweries
- UniPrint – Printing Company
- Hirt & Carter – Printing Company